Syfqhh's

Another Book

if I can

Leave a Comment





After all this night , I keep reminding myself , "Yuyu, dont get involve again ". Yes, im struggling right now. Ya Rabbi I dont know what to do. And honestly I dont want it to be happen pun! Stop la semua ni .I shud stop replying all incoming whassp from someone i guess. Or maybe i just ignore it like nothing's happen.

I swear that I really dont want to get hurt again. Sedangkan luka lama tak hilang lagi ni kan nak mula yang baru. That's why I said I shud stop. But , but... entahlah. No komen. So, sekarang Im just focusing do what I think is the best way which just keep it simple. Berkawan dengan semua orang without involving my own heart. hahaha! HEY atleast im saying this maksudnya I nekad ok. HAHAH!

So berbalik kepada cerita asal. HAHA! Well today is my first day balik kampung .Cuti raya haji dimanfaatkan dengan sebaiknya, alhamdulillah aku pilih jalan untuk balik kampung . Kalau  mereput lah aku sorang-sorang kat kl tu .

Selepas pakai baju yang aku mix and match as you can see from the pics tu kan... i think... hmm my new fav colour is white.
BYE!

ahaha



Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment